Make change easier
Implementing critical changes in an organisation can be daunting and lonely. Even when you know those changes will ultimately benefit everyone, the process of change itself can be difficult both for staff and students. When you work with our consultancy team, we use our extensive experience to make sure your decisions are more informed, and your experience smooth and straight forward.
How can Association of Colleges help?
We start by understanding the changes you are trying to make, and the challenges you need to overcome. Once we’re clear about your direction, we will put together a carefully selected team of experts to help you get there. They will have first-hand knowledge of relevant policy areas and helped other organisations successfully overcome challenges similar to your own. They will work with you to create a detailed plan and provide support throughout the implementation process.
Our team exist to ensure that your college can continue to flourish and develop, whatever your need.
Our services include:
- Bid Writing Support – we have a pool of experts who specialise in tender writing with a wealth of experience in the public sector
- Change and Transformation – able to support you in planning and implementing positive change
- Compliance – ensuring governors, senior leaders and teaching staff are compliant with health and safety, safeguarding and prevent duty in line with best practice
- Growing Apprenticeship Provision – make sure you are ready to grow your apprenticeship provision in line with new Government standards
- Pre- and Post-Merger Support
- Teaching and Learning – whether your college needs support around Ofsted inspections, curriculum models or finance and funding, our consultants can help
Speak to our team
For more information and for an informal conversation about your needs, please get in touch.