AoC/ETF Autumn Term Curriculum Conference
Gain the latest guidance at the start of the academic year on current reforms in the further education sector and the impact this has on your curriculum offer.
AoC / ETF Autumn Term Curriculum Conference will discuss the current policy changes and reforms including:
- the new Education Inspection Framework
- the qualifications review
- the introduction of T Levels and the transition offer and
- the reforms to functional skills.
Make sure you attend to keep up to date and gain new ideas on how you can enhance your curriculum and deliver the best possible provision for your students. Take advantage of the opportunity to reflect on your college practices, learn from peers and explore how your college will adapt to the curriculum reforms.
Meet our speakers:
- Gain an update from Sue Clarke from Department for Education on T Levels and the qualifications review.
- Hear from John Laramy, Principal, Exeter College, one of the 2020 T Level providers, who will share the lessons they have learnt and explore how your college can prepare for T Levels.
- Learn from Anne Leese and Lucy McLeod from East Kent College Group about how they are approaching enrichment in the curriculum and gain ideas on how your college can meet the new grade of Personal Development in the new EIF.
- Discover what outstanding curriculum design and delivery look like in the new Education Inspection Framework (EIF) from Paul Joyce HMI, Ofsted.
Join the conversation and stay up-to-date with the latest conference news: #aocetfcurriculum / @AoC_create
20-24 Tavistock Square
AoC Member Colleges: £149 + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non-Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
*Non-Member (Commercial): £750 + VAT
*Limited to one person per company.
Fees include lunch and refreshments.
Please call Conference Care, on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.
020 7034 2620
020 7034 9908
bksb is the UK’s No.1 eLearning solution for Functional Skills and GCSE English and maths. We support around 90% of FE colleges and offer completely updated assessments and resources for the Functional Skills reforms. We were awarded ‘Company of the Year’ at the Bett Awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Our innovative online assessments, learning resources and powerful reporting have been shown to significantly raise skill levels, leading to improved success rates and inspection outcomes. Please visit stand 2 or get in touch to arrange a free online trial, webinar or visit.
Education & Training FoundationEducation Services
OCR is a leading UK awarding body, providing qualifications for learners of all ages at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes.
NCFE designs, develops and certificates nationally recognised NCFE and CACHE branded vocational qualifications and resources which have supported millions of UK learners into employment. A registered educational charity with a heritage that goes back over 170 years, NCFE is at the forefront of technical education, proud of its exceptional service and expertise.
EMSI UKEducation Services
The new Education Inspection Framework calls for colleges to develop a curriculum that intentionally takes into account the needs of learners, employers, and the local and regional economy. Using our localised Labour Market Insight, we have a number of specific solutions that can really help you rise to the challenge set by Ofsted, and which give you the confidence that you are really training people in your local community with the skills that employers need.