Organisational culture change for equality and inclusion workshops
The ETF Diversity in Leadership programme, delivered with AoC, aims to challenge bias, remove obstacles to attaining leadership roles and to use tools to build confidence in aspiring leaders.
A key element of this programme is a series of one-day workshops that will seek to increase understanding of the principles, promotion and practice of diversity and equality, to provide clear leadership and carry out best practice based on College values.
- To provide leadership on diversity, equality and inclusion, and support others to do likewise
- To use the change model to embed equality and diversity into the organisation’s culture and activities.
- To apply the Equality toolkit to pro-active and reactive situations.
- To understand the implications and practice of collaborative working, and its relevance to diversity and creativity.
- To design and use a consistent style of management which translates values to practice.
- To understand the purpose of a ‘Line-management Contract’, and integrate equality content into line-management activities, particularly one-to-one meetings.
- To use innovative practice to increase diversity, equality and inclusion, and manage out organisational discrimination and bias.
- To design and use a management structure to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
These free-to-attend workshops are designed for senior leaders, governors and HR Directors in all FE organisations – all those who can effect change within their organisation. Please note, places are limited and we may need to apply a restriction on the numbers of attendees per college, depending on demand.
The workshops will start at 09:30 and finish at 16:30
- Friday 28 February – etc. venues Victoria, London
- Thursday 12 March 2020 – Bury College, Greater Manchester
- Friday 20 March 2020 – Peterborough Regional College
- Wednesday 25 March 2020 – New College Swindon
These workshops are funded by the Education and Training Foundation and free to attend.
Please call Conference Care on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC workshop.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7034 2620