Exams office in Further Education
With shrinking budgets, many colleges have faced cuts to their exams team. However, with the JCQ regulation changes having been released for 2019/2020, there is a need still to maintain the service provided to both students and staff.
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is specifically geared towards staff in FE – not in schools
Who is this workshop aimed at?
- Staff working in the exams function within FE establishments.
How will the workshop benefit attendees?
- This workshop will give staff the knowledge and skills to run an effective exam function within the college
- Be able to demonstrate staff are kept up to date with training for JCQ inspection purposes
- Enable staff to be prepared for the year ahead
- Understanding of latest JCQ requirements
- To develop best practice within the exams function
8 Centenary Square
AoC Member: £299.00 + VAT
Non-Member (college/public sector): £400 + VAT
Please note: we are only accepting payment by card, please have this ready when you are booking.
Please call Conference Care on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC workshop.
Registration, programme & general enquiries: email@example.com
0207 034 2640
Finance enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
0207 034 9900